Silicone seals to ensure moisture resistance in humid environments.
Custom made cold sections are available.
Great flexibility to meet application needs
Watt Densities of up to 120 WPSI available
Sheath Wall Thickness
Thicker sheath wall are available for intensive applications
• Standard diameters: 0.260 inch , 0.315 inch , 0.375 inch , 0.430 inch , 0.475 and 0.625 inch diameters
• Available in a broad variety of sheaths, diameters, and ratings
• Supplied with electrically insulated sheath
• Provide superior internal electrical insulation and heat conductivity
• CSA, CSA US & UL approved
|Copper||Water, Oil, Grease|
|Steel||Alkaline cleaning solutions, Tars, Asphalt or air heating|
|Stainless Steel||Corrosive liquids, food processing equipment, Raidant heating|
|Incoloy||Cleaning and degreasing solutions, Corrosive liquids|
|Inconel||Plating and pickling solutions, acid|
• Easy to install
• Configurable to virtually any shape
• Compact size
• Precise and easy control of heat output
• Easy to maintain
• Easy to replace thus eliminating long shut-down periods
• Available in nickel-plated brass for field installation on elements of 0.375”, 0.430”, 0.475” elements diameter.
FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED
Please consider the following factors to select the ideal WATTCO™ tubular elements/tubular heating elements for your application:
• Heating element watt density
• Sheath material (corrosive or non corrosive)
o Temperature of the product
o Degree of aeration of the application
o Air velocity within your application
o Ambient temperature
Moisture resistant terminal boxes are:
• Factory installed
• Special requests can be made to have holes predrilled into the terminal boxes. This can provide easier tubular installation on site.
• Elements can require fittings to connect to the terminal box.
• The two-piece stainless steel clamps shown to the right can serve as element standoffs in ovens or tanks.
• Use half of the clamp with a stud welded to the tank or plate to suit clamp-on applications.
• Available "C" dimensions: 1 1/4", 1 7/16", 1 5/8" and 1 15/16".
• WATTCO™ can crimp standard mounting brackets to elements to help with installation.
• Special brackets can be configured on to your elements.